Guaranteed Subscriber Parking in Washington Garage
• May Festival Subscribers: It's not too late to subscribe and guarantee your parking spot by purchasing parking in advance for $15 per concert. Call our Box Office at 513.381.3300 to purchase.
• Any remaining spots: $15 event rate for general public.
Guaranteed Donor Parking in Music Hall surface lot.
• Donors of $500+ to the May Festival Annual Fund receive complimentary parking to this lot as a benefit during their subscription concerts! For more information on donor benefits, call 513.744.3291.
• Any remaining spots: $20 event rate for the general public.
Public Parking: Town Center ("CET") Garage
• $10 event rate.
A Note About Pedestrian Access in the Town Center Garage
We have been working closely with the management of Music Hall and the City of Cincinnati on pedestrian access from the west (Central Parkway) side of the building in the absence of the pedestrian bridge over Central Parkway.
• Light signal timing will be adjusted during special events to accommodate greater foot traffic across Central Parkway, and Cincinnati Police personnel will be present to help manage pedestrian flow.
• The City of Cincinnati, which operates the Town Center Garage, via a third-party management firm (All Pro Parking), has committed to enhanced guest service within the garage, including providing increased staffing upon exit to help ensure a quicker dismissal of cars, and ensuring de-icing and snow removal on sidewalks and ramps during inclement weather.
• The City of Cincinnati has committed to refreshing street striping at Central Parkway and 14th, Central Parkway and Ezzard Charles, and Central Parkway and 12th to help ensure clear delineation of the pedestrian crosswalks surrounding Music Hall.
• The City of Cincinnati will be coordinating and soliciting feedback from the Cincinnati Police on any adjustments needed throughout the Grand Opening series of events.
For your safety, the recommended pedestrian path from the west side of the building across Central Parkway is as follows [see map]:
• Cross Central Parkway at the crosswalk at Ezzard Charles Dr.
• Walk north to 14th St., where you will find increased lighting and security presence, or south to Grant Street, where you will find increased security presence.
• Walk one block east to Elm St. to the front of Music Hall. If you need to visit the Box Office, please note that this is now located at the south end of the building, at street level, closest to Grant St.
Parking/Drop-Off for Handicapped/Mobility Impaired
• Handicapped spaces are located in the Town Center Garage, Washington Park Garage, and (as available) in the Music Hall surface lot.
• A convenient drop-off lane is located in front of Music Hall, near the brand new Box Office and wheelchair-accessible entrance.
•There are over 2,500 parking spots within four blocks of Music Hall. See the parking map below for more information.
• Cincinnati Bell Connector - Also known as the streetcar, the Connector stops directly in front of Music Hall on Elm St. Visit cincinnatibellconnector.com for more information.
• Cincy Red Bike - Pick up or drop off a Red Bike directly in front of Music Hall in Washington Park. Visit cincyredbike.org for more information.
• CincyEZPark - This simple app allows you to pay parking meters by phone! Visit cincyezpark.com for more information.
• Ridesharing - Are you new to companies such as Uber and Lyft? Visit cincinnatisymphony.org/rideshare for information about these convenient services.
• Cincinnati Metro – Click here for more information on the metro bus schedules and stops.